Today was our last day of school before Christmas break. Though I am sure I will be missing my kids in a few days, I am definitely thankful for the break from lesson plans and grading. It's hard to believe that it's already Christmas!
Today was an exceptionally special day because I had to privilege of sharing the Christmas story from the Bible with our third through sixth graders. Students were only allowed to attend if their parents signed a permission slip, so not all students were in attendance unfortunately. Out of my five students who are not allowed to attend weekly Bible classes, two were able to attend this particular story-telling session, so we were very thankful for that. I know for a fact that one of these specific students had never heard the Bible story or the gospel before. My prayer is that seeds were planted, and the students have a clearer picture of the gospel.
Tonight I am flying out to Vienna for a little Christmas vacation. Another great thing about living in Turkey? Cheap flights to Europe.
...Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night :)
My students had a hard time focusing during class.
So we decided to have a little photoshoot.
Love.
My little ladies

No comments:
Post a Comment